- Munich is the capital of Bavaria, Germany.
- Munich was founded in 1158 by the duke of Saxony and of Bavaria, Henry the Lion.
- Munich is located in the Southern part of Germany, very close to the Bavarian Alps.
- Munich is the economic center of Bavarian and Southern Germany.
- Munich is the second most-popular German city travel destination after Berlin.
- Munich has a population of 1,300,000.
- Munich spreads across an area of 310 square kilometers.
- Munich is famous for its beer and many consider it to be the world’s beer capital.
- Munich is home of BMW.